随着年龄增长的是智能

随着年龄而增长的是智能 
  
“With age comes wisdom”
 
This guy is 72 years old and loves to fish.
这家伙72岁,喜欢钓鱼。
 
He was sitting in his boat the other day when he heard a voice say, “Pick me up.”
一天他坐在他的小船上,听到一个声音说:「接我上船。」
He looked around and couldn’t see any one..
他环顾四周,并没有看到任何一个人..

He thought he was dreaming when he heard the voice say again, “Pick me up.”
当他再次听到声音说:「接我上船」,他还以为自己在做梦。

He looked in the water and there, floating on the top, was a frog.
他看到水面上漂浮着一只青蛙。

The man said, “Are you talking to me?”
那男子说:「你在跟我说话吗?」

The frog said, “Yes, I’m talking to you. Pick me up then, kiss me and I’ll turn into the most beautiful woman you have ever seen. I’ll make sure that all your friends are envious and jealous because I will be your bride!”
青蛙说:「是的,我在对你说话。接我上船,吻我,我将变成你所见过之中最美丽的女人。你所有的朋友会羡慕你嫉妒你,因为我会成为你的新娘!」

The man looked at the frog for a short time, reached over, picked it up carefully, and placed it in his front breast pocket.
男子端视了青蛙一会儿,这才伸长手,小心翼翼地将牠接上船,放在前胸口袋中。

Then the frog said, “What, are you nuts? Didn’t you hear what I said? I said kiss me and I will be your beautiful bride.”
这时青蛙脱口而出:「怎么,你是傻瓜吗?没听到我刚刚说的?我说吻我,我将是你美丽的新娘。」

He opened his pocket, looked at the frog and said,   
“No, at my age I’d rather have a talking frog.”
他打开口袋,望着青蛙说:「不,以我的岁数,我宁愿拥有一只会说话的青蛙。」

With age comes wisdom.

随着年龄而增长的是智能。