God’s Boxes

 


> >       God’s Boxes两个盒子


> >


> >       I have in my hands two boxes,


> >       我手上有两个盒子


> >


> >       Which God gave me to hold.


> >       都是上帝给的


> >


> >       He said, “Put all your sorrows in the black box,


> >       他说把悲伤放在黑盒子里


> >


> >       And all your joys in the gold.”


> >       把快乐放在金盒子里


> >


> >       I heeded His words, and in the two boxes,


> >       我听了他的话


> >


> >       Both my joys and sorrows I stored,


> >       把快乐和悲伤分别装进两个盒子里


> >


> >       But though the gold became heavier each day,


> >       不过. 金盒子每天都有加重


> >


> >       The black was as light as before.


> >       但黑盒子却依旧轻省


> >


> >       With curiosity, I opened the black,


> >       我感到很好奇就打开黑盒子


> >


> >       I wanted to find out why,


> >       想要一探究竟


> >


> >       And I saw, in the base of the box, a hole,


> >       结果我在盒子底下发现一个洞


> >


> >       Which my sorrows had fallen out by.


> >       我的悲伤都从那边漏出去了


> >


> >       I showed the hole to God, and mused,


> >       我把那个洞指给上帝看感到纳闷


> >


> >       “I wonder where my sorrows could be!”


> >       我不知道我的悲伤哪里去了


> >


> >       He smiled a gentle smile and said,


> >       他轻轻地微笑说


> >


> >        “My child, they’re all here with me.”


> >       我的孩子.它们都在我这儿呢


> >


> >       I asked God, why He gave me the boxes,


> >       我问上帝为什么他要给我两个盒子


> >


> >       Why the gold and the black with the hole?


> >       为什么一个金色的 一个黑色却漏底的


> >


> >       “My child, the gold is for you to count your  blessings,


> >       我的孩子金盒子是要给你数算你的祝福


> >


> >       The black is for you to let go.”


> >       黑盒子是要给你放下的..